How it works
Radiofrequency cosmetic lesion removal involves the application of a high frequency current to biological tissue as a means to cut, coagulate, vaporise or destroy tissue.
There are many benefits of using radio waves to remove skin lesions compared to traditional skin excision with a scalpel:
- No pressure required to make an incision, therefore can be more precise
- Incisions are bacteria free
- Scarring is usually smaller than scalpel incisions
- Enhanced healing, with less swelling, bleeding, pain and infection
- Cosmetically superior results to scalpel incisions.